Welcome to the TBD Developer Community

Welcome to the TBD Developer Forums! This space is for you. Collaboration in public is the engine of our innovation. Whether you’re here to learn more, use our projects, or contribute to their development - this is where you can connect with the TBD Community…

While we’re not trying to fence anyone in, there are a few rules we ask our forum members to follow:

• Read our Code of Conduct
  • Be excellent to each other. Everyone was new once. Please be patient and respectful.
  • Categorize your post appropriately.
  • Don’t share confidential information—these are public forums.
  • Before posting a question, check that someone else hasn’t asked the same thing.
  • Don’t post a question or answer multiple times.
  • Spell things out rather than using abbreviations or acronyms.

Here are some other ways to interact with the TBD Developer Community:

Feel free to introduce yourself in this Discord Channel!

I have been looking for a group like this. There is some thing similar with MIT and some other schools that are working together, though it seems to be more focused on people within the higher education system. So, this is more my style; I think we can accomplish a lot more with this forum and discord. I’m looking forward to learning. I have been looking for a new project to get involved in and I saw Jack’s post on twitter & here I am. excited to be what feels like early! :muscle:

3 Likes